Kathleen was raised in the Bay Area where she met her husband at just 15 years old, both freshmen in high school. She moved to the Tri-Valley in 1983, starting her successful 25+ year career in mortgage finance while raising her two daughters. Determined to expand the possibilities of her career, she considered her extensive comprehension of mortgage management and applied it to her consistently victorious negotiation skills, finding herself to be the perfect candidate for real estate. With a gentle push from her husband and pre-existing confidence in her potential, Kathleen took the leap to become a realtor; she hasn’t looked back since. Due to her prior background, the transition into real estate was natural, allowing for her to continue to assist her clients on a deeper, transactional level.
From her many years of experience in the industry, Kathleen has developed a strong understanding of mortgage management, providing her with increasingly more insight on the ways of the industry than the average realtor. While also taking into consideration her determination to ensure her clients receive nothing exempt from the best possible transaction, Kathleen is an evident asset to her clients. It’s important to understand the thought process behind the transaction to guarantee the most successful and smooth process. She’s perpetually prepared for any possible situation that could transpire, using her foresight and unerring intuition to proactively address details before a problem of any kind can occur. If a roadblock was to arise, Kathleen is a calm, convergent thinker hasty to find the solution to the issue in the simplest way possible. Communication is vital to a successful transaction!
As a result of her reliably polished and industrious performance, Kathleen has successfully constructed and produced her own undeniably impressive business based on referrals. Each client brings new challenges — challenges that are welcomed, and even encouraged by this dedicated real estate professional. Kathleen’s five most notable and honorable characteristics are her passion, integrity, commitment, consistent communication, and her fun-loving approach to the entire process.
Why choose Kathleen?
· Stellar service, support and broad experience in management and marketing
· An educated market analysis for buying or selling your home
· An extensive network of professional trade sources
· Tasteful and refined Home Staging
· Thorough and detailed Home Inspections
· Any repairs also taken care of including painting, construction equipment, and more
· Competitive Pricing Strategy
· Reliable and clear communication
· Property inspection referrals only from certified professional inspectors
· 24/7 first class customer service
· Certified Negotiations expert ensuring top notch negotiations skills
· Certified Senior specialist dealing with Seniors and probate sales